Jeff Sauer, Broker, has spent the past 43 years working in various facets of the real estate industry. He began his career as an agent and became an office manager and broker within the first few years. He spent the next five years working for a title company as a National Account Manager. Jeff then moved into commercial real estate as a Senior Real Estate Manager for White Castle Restaurants and then Bob Evans Farms Restaurants, where he traveled extensively securing new restaurant sites. He left the corporate world after 25 years and directed his focus for the next 10 years on the commercial real estate market in the Lancaster and Fairfield County areas. Jeff was hired as the Broker of Fairfield Homes, Inc.’s sister company, Gorsuch Realty, in November 2017.
Originally from Coshocton, Ohio, Jeff graduated from Otterbein University in Westerville in 1971.
AFFILIATIONS, AWARDS, COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT, & HONORS:
- Chairman of the Fairfield County Port Authority
- Past President, Lancaster Board of Realtors
- Member of the Fairfield County Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Fairfield 33 Development Alliance
- Member of the First Presbyterian Church in Lancaster
- Lancaster Board of Realtors
- Ohio Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Lancaster MLS
- Columbus MLS